Argansteamer™ - Professional Salon Argan Oil Steam Straightener
Not sold in stores.
Straighten Hair Without Damage! 👩
- 2 Steam Settings For Unbelievable Shine And Smoothness
- 6 Temperature Settings Provide The Perfect Finish For All Hair Types!
- Tourmaline Ceramic Coating Protects Hair From Heat
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off After 1 Hour
- Swivel Cord Prevents Tangling And Keeps You Mobile
Silky Smooth Salon Hair At Home! 😍
The Professional Hair Salon Steam Styler is designed with an upgraded adjustable steam outlet which releases steam within only 60 seconds’ heating! Conditioning steam infuses moisture back into your hair, locking natural hair oil and adding more shine to the finish, to keep your hair looking beautiful and smooth all day long. Add in 1-2 drops of Argan oil to achieve extra celestial shine, perfect to keep you feeling gorgeous with your silky new hair!
A perfect infusion of nano ceramic and ionized tourmaline, plus the floating function in plates, the steam iron smoothly glides through hair with ease, taming the thick & coarse hair and killing any problems such as frizzy hair or those nasty split ends!
2 In 1 Pro Tool
Ergonomic design with cool tips easily straightens curly hair and creates charming waves. 1.25 inches for the perfect width gets the job done efficiently while being handy.
High-end rubber matte surface for cozy holding, worldwide dual voltage appliance, removable water tank for easy refills, 60MIN auto shut off, 360° swivel salon grade cord and lockable plates for traveling.
- 1 Steam Style
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Operating Instruction Manual.
1. Fill in Water
Release the Steam Chamber by pulling the unlock button, pull back the black Rubber Seal and carefully fill in water/water mixed with a few drops of Argan oil by using the supplied injection bottle.
2. Activate Steam
Press the ON/OFF button until the LED light flashes and set the temperature desired. The LED flash stops once the desired temperature is reached, with steam released each time the straightening plates are closed. (Steam ONLY activates at/above 304℉/151°C);
3. Adjust Steam Amount
Underside of the styler has controls for OFF/MED/HIGH for selection of no steam/medium steam/high steam.
- Always unplug the appliance from the power source and allow it to completely cool down before attempting to clean it.
- If your iron does not have product build up, Healthy and Silky Professional recommends wiping the appliance down using a damp, soft cloth or fabric.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasives, solvents, or chemical cleaners if you start to get product build up!
- Never immerse the appliance in water to clean.
- For irons with product build up, use only flat iron formulated cleaners. These non-toxic cleaners quickly and safely remove build up from most styling products.